CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Google

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Action. Hair. Cut.

So. As I wrote a whole funny story to rina..(I can't actually remember it now though) I had yet another quite devastating incident at the hairdressers. This is why ever since the age of 10, hairdressers do indeed traumatise me.

So. I go there and they all speak Chinese. sigh. Another hint in life telling me to improve my chinese. So I tell her I want to cut my hair "zein" and I show her where I want my hair to be in frontt..
Then..suddenly she asked me "tein?" and she held up her hair. And btw her hair was big big curly. And super long. And I was thinking...how you going to CUT my hair..and make it as long as yours?! -_-" ...then my senses came to me and i saw she meant CURL. ><" so yes. another canton word learned. "tein"= perm. So action began and the scissors was dangerously taken into action. Cut cut cut snip snip snip..and fyi with my eyesight being so terrible..I couldn't really SEE how much she was cutting. then some of my hair that she cut fell onto the chair next to my hand. I picked it up..and I saw 3 WHOLE BLOODY inches. I only wanted 1inch cut! And in my mind I was like O__________O shit. "Just close your eyes kimberleyy..don't worryy.. you can't tell her to stop now. Then you'd have one side long one side short..." But in the end it actually turned out niceee ya know! XD Rina said I looked cuterr..then then, Kath, Yun Yee, Audrey, and Sherene said I looked better. =D Wheee. Only thing..Shu Xian didn't even notice it was cut -_-" then again. She's Shu Xian. Someone who's actually BLURer than me! lol So here are picss i took right after my haircut on sunday..judge them =P





1 comments:

Teik Keng said...

"zein" in Mandarin means "cut"

"tein" in Mandarin means "short"






[..]


BTW that was the scuba diver, again