CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Google

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FYI Andrew. It's NOT forgotten.

sighs Andrew!! Lol. well I have to admit. You were the final factor that drove me to publish this post..and well.."revive" my blog. Lol
But as you ALREADY should've known. My computer's STILL busted okay! I found out it's not the cable which was fried..it was the port -_-"
kableh right? -__-" and I dunno how to fix the PORT. because it still SAYS it's working. YES it PMSes me off.

But anyways. I'm off to follow my mom to her Lions Club meeting again. =.=" who knows where she may end up on her way there.
BUT! ...dammit. I just lost what I was about to say.
And my mom just came and told me to get ready..when she's leaving in 40mins =.=" do tell me..do I really take THAT long to get ready? o.O"!

0 comments: