CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Google

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blogs.

It’s not fair
That you can blog so fast
I need to make stuff rhyme
And it leaves me aghast

And they just say they’re not sure
But peer pressure will get to them
Well, more of fan pressure
…(I can’t find anything that rhymes with them)

YES. Adam’s so frekin hot
But too bad. I found him first.
You have your Ed.
And your Johnny Depp at worst

Ugh. Johnny Depp.
He still scares me.
Way too barbaric for me
To a large degree

And how come you never told me
You were going for your driving
Why you even learning though?
Of fun for yourself you are depriving

A bloody 5 hours
Is a bloody long time
And all in malay
…almost a crime

And you’re leaving in February!
So you’re never going to be able to drive here!

Gottta go dinner btw. I’ll finish it later.

0 comments: