CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Google

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shocks Are Absurd.


What? Singapore?

What? You can’t do that!

You’re meant to come Melbourne

And that’s a fact!


Singapore’s full of kia su people!

They’re all worse than Ming Han

And we hate ming-han people!

Nooooooooooooo man.

(You’re meant to say “man” like in a Jamaican accent btw to rhyme xD)


Who’s going to sing with me there?

And people-watch as well.

And if I see another Chace on the road

Who am I going to tell?


Who’s going to protect me from Ming?

And Ian too!

You know how they are together…

They stick like glue.


So there I’d be all left out

And acting like a third-wheel

Singing by myself

Acting all surreal


Aww. Vicci-toria.

Please come Melbourneee.

Go persuade your dad

Nadal. Melbourne.


And how come I was so dumb

As to not post a photo

Of my lovely Adam G

Pictures are like my motto.


Eesh. I’m such a fool

So absent-minded.

LOL. But that means I’m self-actualised

Either that. Or blinded.


HA. Blinded by love

Yes oh so sweet love

It’s simply something

I can’t get enough of.



Sexalicious Babe.








0 comments: