CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Google

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It Continues.

Victoria Ong, Oh My God.
I know though- this may seem so odd
Every post shall now be a poem
Because well…I just love them

But anyway I have fantastic news
Indeed, you were completely right
No list can ever be complete…
Mine just keeps growing in height.

So guess who’s my latest addition?
He’s so cute and adorable
And you better not disagree
Don’t be so horrible..

But it’s such a shame
He doesn’t have many shows
He’s not that popular
So, higher chance for me I suppose

He’s Adam Gregory
Go look him up
He’s so adorable
Just like a pup

He’s in 90210 by the way
Just in case you’re wondering
He’s so…yum.
As delightful as...lightning?

Well, oh my dearest
Can you believe it
This whole thing rhymes-
My craze… it’s legit.

0 comments: